Quotes

an invitation to endless wonder
-warehouse 13

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Night Two of TV!

The Event was ok-I will give it till midseason break unless it gets really stupid and then I give up. Tonight I am watching NCIS and NCIS: LA. NCIS was pretty good thankfully resolving the Gibbs Dad might die story line quickly. I have to say I am not sure how I feel about having the brother shot his sister, this makes Gibbs seem very very cold. I did enjoy Director Vance telling the brother that if he threatens his agents then he will hurt him. I'm on the fence about Director Vance so this won me over a little more. I'm a little bothered by how revenge bent the sister was due to the fact that her dad killed Gibbs wife and daughter. It's not like Gibbs just shot him down for the fun of it. We also were given The Unwritten Rule. 

This season on NCIS I am hoping for more character development. I hear rumor that Tony is going to be upset with Gibbs for killing the dad and this will cause him to grow more. Ziva's dad is on his way back for some reason and we see that Tony's dad called him for help. Will this be the season of dads? This episode did end with Gibbs helping his Dad reset up his store. 

Currently I am watching NCIS: LA while I type this and it has my attention but not fully-so far a decent episode but I have no love for Deeks. I pretty much watch this show for Chris O'Donnell and LL Cool J and things blowing up. I mean who doesn't love pretty boys and explosives? Kenzie is very pretty and I do enjoy her and Hetty (who is Nathan's reason for watching the show). I will write about Deeks again at the end of the season and see if my feelings change for him. 

Tomorrow night I have Undercovers (new show!) and Criminal Minds (I can't watch this one to much due to how graphic and scary it is). 

Shimmer and Shine
Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment